Sunday, January 1, 2012

Feeling a Bit Inspired...

I must thank Michelle Franco and her "Project 52" for giving me some inspiration today. Michelle issued the challenge not just to the Deming Photography Club, but to everyone in need of some inspiration each week of the New Year. While my ideas didn't transform so well into the end result, it's still progress! : )

The year's first project was "Green" and my favorite is the first one- "In God We Trust"; such a simple phrase with a very powerful meaning. That's where I'll be placing my trust, and if the very first day of the New Year is any indication, I've made the right decision!







The photo above was my initial submission for "Green", which holds a near and dear spot in my heart....many of you know why. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment